We are aware there is now a confirmed and probable cases in Tokoroa of COVID-19. We have been taking a cautious approach since it was announced we were in Level 2 and have many students and staff already tested and at home. We are awaiting the news update and announcement from the officials before we make any further calls.
If you would like to collect your children and from school please call the office and you are welcome to pick them up.
Please continue to be kind to each other, stay safe and look out for your neighbours. If you require any help please call the school and we will connect you with the correct services to support you.